Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New purchases



Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Body Deodorant Stick$5.38


We all need deodorant, don't we? The problem is that so many of the ones on the market contain harmful ingredients, and they don't just sit on the surface of your skin, they penetrate into your body and can cause much havoc. Here is an all natural, very inexpensive solution to the problem, very long-lasting and easy to use.  I have been using this for over a year. Now this crystal salt deodorant works great. Although it does not prevent one from perspiring, it blocks about 90%+ of the body odor when used correctly. And the rock itself lasts a long time. If I had not shattered my first one I would have still been using it lol.

Emu Gold, All Natural Emu Oil, Extra Strength, $6.00


I have acne proned skin and I put this Emu oil all over my face at night and it feels great. It has really made my skin look better. The emu seems to reduce inflammation and redness. Too soon to tell right now, but so far so good.
Using the dropper that is in the bottle for dispensing is a good idea because a small amount of the oil goes a long way. And, of course, using the dropper is more sanitary.
I recommend it for use by anyone who has problem skin and doesn't want a greasy feeling.

MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Fabulous Eye Cream, $22.69


Just the right consistency and no chemicals. This product absorbs readily and feels non-problematic on extremely dry skin.  I have not been using it long enough to see a difference. If no improvement is obvious by the end of the tube, I will not purchase again.

Lundberg, Black Japonica Rice, Gluten Free, $3.11


More nutty and flavorful than regular rice.  It's a real winner with a nice nutty, chewy taste. Very good!

Hope you enjoyed my review! Xoxo)))
 

No comments:

Post a Comment