Followers

Friday, April 6, 2012

New for hair at iHerb

Well I've been using this shampoo for a week and here are my thoughts ... 





Logona Naturkosmetik, Daily Care, Shampoo, Organic Aloe + Verbena price: $9.50  


Pros:  Smells good, well-washed hair. From this came the dandruff shampoo, do notadvise it.
Cons:This shampoo will thicken hair immediately but also will make it look and feel like hay, even with conditioner.  From dandruff shampoo appeared, do notadvise it.





Isvara Organics, Shampoo, Lavender price: $11.96


Pros: Smells good, lathers great & only need to use a small amount. The hair after it soft and shiny, longer stay clean, doesnt give me dandruff.
Cons: A little confusing tips, you must use conditioner.





Isvara Organics, Shampoo, Peppermint Chamomile price: $11.96 


Pros:  This is my favorite!  I love the scent of camomile!   The hair after it soft and shiny, longer stay clean, doesnt give me dandruff.
Cons: A little confusing tips, you must use conditioner.



Mane 'n Tail, Maximum Herbal-Gro price: $4.08

And I just tried to excellent care. This is such a versatile hair care that prevents hair loss, improves appearance, promotes the growth and strengthening, and also actsas a leave-in conditioner. The hair on his gleaming, shining, very much, and alsothickens. Once again - well, very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment