Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lovely mini kabuki EcoTools


EcoTools® cosmetic brushes are what started it all! The iconic look of the sleek bamboo, gorgeous recycled aluminum and incredibly soft bristles are only part of what makes EcoTools, EcoTools.
Cosmetic brushes are beautiful and show respect for the earth. They are 100% cruelty-free, have incredibly soft bristles made of synthetic taklon and have handles made of bamboo and recycled aluminum ferrules.



EcoTools, Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set





Brushes are really well-made, durable, soft, affordable, cruelty-free & highly portable (with a brush guard). Apart from the buff brush, I'm really happy with how the rest of the brushes apply with powder. At $ 3.5 / brush I think they are worth it! Brushes are small, 2.5 inches tall. I like it for traveling too, would throw in a brush guard and travel with this.

Where to buy:  I got these at iherb.com for $13.95, here’s the direct link with $5 off, if you new costumer.  I believe  you can also find these at target.

More of each of them:

Conceal: A mini softly-pointed brush. This brush is great for creams & liquid. The tapered top and slim shape is really good to go into the crevices of your face.



Bronze: This is definitely not for creams, but great as a blush brush (which is what I use), or bronzing brush. I feel like the shape is just right for my cheeks.
  
  

Contour: A soft dome shaped brush used for contouring blush. It says it’s a contour brush, but I used this to buff in my powder foundation and it really picks up the product and buffs into my skin perfectly.

   

Buff:  A mini flat-headed brush perfect for buffing product into your face or wiping off excess blush or powder. The denseness is similar to the bronze kabuki, but  brush is a little small for all over the face dusting. , and hence was a little disappointed with this.


Hope you enjoyed my review!


3 comments:

  1. Ah! i really want to buy for the bronze.. thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use these and really like them.

    Thank you for my lovely comment.

    Lou
    www.thekeypieces.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good and they're cheap ! Love it =)

    ReplyDelete